Saturday, December 30, 2006

12/30--2006 a year in review

2006 has been a very bitter sweet year. Sadly we have had some major losses, some tramatic events, and some joyous occasions...all of them part of the circle of life. I remember being young and it seeming to take forever to go through 1 year of time. And now I look back and say wasn't it yesterday we where out in Denver for Christmas. Wasn't it yesterday when Steve and Erin where getting married. Wasn't it yesterday when one of my favorite pictures was taken. It is a picture of all 5 of my nephews Wes, Jimmy, Max, Sean, and Cole. Wasn't it yesterday that Jimmy was born. Wasn't it yesterday Mom moved to Denver. Wasn't it yesterday that the fire bomb car from hell caught fire ;-). Wasn't it yesterday I was a permenant temp. Well you get the point that life goes by to fast.

One word about my blog before I continue. What I write here is not to offend anyone. If I offended anyone I apologize. I have been accused of brutal honesty. So what I write here is honest...which can offend. So again...if you are offended then I am sorry but this is me....good, bad, and ugly. And if you haven't been mentioned yet keep reading and I am sure you will be. But my memories or what strikes me at the time are not about being even or fair...they are what strikes me at the moment. So please know that nothing I say is meant to hurt or offend....and if it does then please decide not to read it...because the last thing I ever want to do is hurt people.

I am not going to go through all the things that happened this year as some if it will make us sad. I will say that with all that has happened I feel very blessed. I will however list the good things that have happened ;-). Mom is going like gang busters. I have Lymes Disease!!! Which if you have just stumbled on this page is a fabulous thing because I can finally do something about feeling like crap!!! Jimmy turned 16!! Wes got accepted to the college he wanted. Mason got accepted to the college he wanted. Mackenzie graduated from her Physican Assistants school and is a Certified P.A. Linda paid off her debt. I paid off my debt. I quit smoking! My car turned 10 years old and 100,000 miles!!! My car karma debt I believe I is corrected. This list was not inclusive of all events that have taken place...just some.

I am going to the doctor tomorrow. I am glad about that. I need to get back on the plan...I gained 10 pounds. It has been a good year and I would say that Miracles happen. I got 2 this year and I am so greatful for those.

I hope 2007 brings everyone who reads this blog, those who know people who read this blog, and everyone in the world love, joy, peace, good health, prosperity, and laughter. And that all the miracles you hope for come to you. And if they don't remember that something better is coming to you.

No comments: