Thursday, December 14, 2006

12/14--bad day emotionally and physically

Everything was fine today...except for me ;-). I had a bad day physically. Really tired, twitchy, headachey, my wrist hurt alot...basically i felt like crap...only know I understand why. I am thinking that I am not going to find a pattern in the symptoms...that explains what is happening in my body. Maybe after the holidays when the food I am eating doesn't make it worse. Although tonight I had rice crackers and steak ;-).

Although even Pollyanna's succumbs to bouts of poor mee and today was one of those days. I am whiny...need a tropical drink and hot tub. Need just time to relax...I think I have forgotten how. The last time I really relaxed was at the Akers ;-)...that would have been Katie's graduation...in June of 2005. That is a long time not to have relaxed for...oh well...it's not like I never relax. Just not in a stretch that makes enough of a difference ;-). Maybe when I start meditating and working out really hard it will help me relax more...or really good dirty sex...but i made a stupid commitment to myself...so sex toys it is for me ;-)...sorry if I offended anyone. I miss indiscriminate sex and good drunken nights.

Of course to my kids...remember I never drank and drove...so please remember the life you can save maybe your own. Jean said to me one time when asked why she didn't speed..."I think of them telling Katie "Your mother died on the way to a meeting" and that keeps me in check. Now while it has not kept me from speeding it does keep me from being an aggressive driver.

Because I may not have a child directly but I have my share...Sunny is one too....;-)...but I have people that love me that would be very sad if something happened to me. So when I want to drive agressively and speed more then 10 miles over the limit. I hear Jean in my head. So Thank you Jean. Things like that are a constant reminder of how one small thing you say or do for someone can make a huge difference!!! Which is why I always try to treat people like I want to be treated. Sometimes people have a bad day. Sometimes they are down because they feel overworked and not appreciated...or they spilled coffee on their white shirt, skirt, or pants, or the want to fix what is broken only no one can let me. We all have them...the trick is to not make them count more then the blessings ;-). And to have good friends who you can vent to thank you Linda.

Linda by far more then any one person personafies love, good, happiness, and dogs (sorry Mychelle, Sheila, and Max....you all are tied for 2nd place on the dog thing...everyone else is 3rd ;-). Now for those who see angel and that is all of her...she has a very bad horrible child side too. Trust me...she does ;-). She also has...well then we would be going into archetypal contact's and that is for another day. Actually that is for Carolyn Myss to tall not me. When I vented to her about my woes she said "you have to get it out so it is not toxifying your body ;-). And Venting is important...living in the negative....that is the deadly thing ;-). She is also the person I know who is sick the least. YAY for being nice ;-).

The flip side of treating people how you want to be treated is that you have a tendency to let yourself be used if you are not careful. Being nice doesn't mean being a dormat...it means taking a stand for yourself....nicely. It is worth it....the point is not to hide from life...but to live it with gusto and not to get arrested while you are gustoing ;-).

take care... be safe....lu2pmbu ...hey anyone know how to sync their ipod on more then one computer?

No comments: