Saturday, December 23, 2006

12/23/06--ramblings of a tired 43 year old

I have temporarily stopped my antibiotic but not the benicar...I don't want to have a really bad bought at Christmas. I am definitely going to need migraine medication. I also think I am going to need some pain meds too for the occasion when advil doesn't cut it. But when I feel good it will be a good thing...the fact that I think I can feel good...is even a better thing.

I am definitely herxing on the 50 mino and 5 benicar. However, I have been taking the benicar with the mino where possible and that does lesson the symptoms. But does it lessen the rapidity of it dying?...that is the question. This is going to be a complicated journey but one I look forward to. I look forward to my physical fitness mirroring my spiritual and mental fitness. The possibilities when I feel good are endless. I love you Dr. Fishman!!! You to Carmen and the lab ladies. I am amazed at the potential I have seen and look forward to the holidays to be over so I can focus on getting well.

I don't play the what if game. It isn't fair to any body in life. I do however, have what my friend Linda calls day dream fodder. Day dream fodder for me would be being tired at the end of the day because of all the stuff that I did....instead of all the stuff I didn't have the energy to do. There are some who will understand that statement and get it on a cellular level. There are those who will wonder what the hell. For those people who wonder what the hell...bless you for the fact you don't know...it is a good thing for you ;-)...

I am however, tired, and today was the first day I have felt 1/2 way decent since Saturday. I really need to be very careful the next few days not to over do. God I miss over indulgence in horribly decadent food and drink. When you take food, drink and smoking out of the equation...indulgence is kind of boring. Well I am going to now and get some sleep.

Take care...be safe. Have a wonderful Holiday!!!

No comments: