Thursday, December 28, 2006

12/27--Happy Birthday Stever

Happy Birthday Stever!!! Today he is 49. I am really proud of my brother. He has worked very hard to be something entirely different from my father. He is a good father, a good husband, a good son and a wonderful brother!! He has struggled with his own demons and I am very proud of how hard he has worked to over come them.

We had a nice day with Mom today. A bit emotional but good. Mom really like the place in the Kentlands. I would hope she is moved out here by June. I would love it to be March but we will take what we can get. I think it will be lots of fun once she gets here. And maybe with good luck I will feel better by then ;-). I know it will. I started before I stopped the mino. I know I have the capacity to heal myself but somehow I have been unable to succeed by myself. I am really hoping modern medicine can help me this time ;-).

Well I am tried and it's late so I will make this short. I did start back the mino tonight. So either since I have been off it for a while I might not get any effects till about 4 days or I will see them on Saturday. Either way I am very excited about talking with the doctor. Cause I tasted feeling good and I want more if it!!!

Take Care....Be Safe...Treat Others as You Would Like To Be Treated

No comments: