Friday, January 5, 2007

1/5/2007--How I am doing in the New Year

Well I am way late on posting my new years stuff and now I am going to skip the emotional roller coaster that has been my life in the last week or so and be greatful that things have changed. Mom is doing great and looking forward to moving out here. That is a great! Statshola is trying to be a helping cat and laying on the me and keyboard as I type. I love my animals...never thought I would be an animal person but I am ;-).

Well I met with my PA again this week. We added some migraine medication and some pain meds. I restarted my mino and have been working on the Benicar blockade which is every 8 hours. I have definitely had some herxing. Migraine meds have been very helpful. Some random pain, joint pain, a bit of heart fluttering, sun sensitivity, fatigue, blah blah blah...but the worst has been my stomach. It has been so painful i have taken some pain meds and was able to eat this evening but had to force myself to eat earlier today. I am thinking the ulcer bacteria I had years ago where probably still there and they are dieing too. That is the only explanation. But it is working. I haven't felt good like I did before yet but that takes time. I think.

I have been exhausted. Sleeping, sleeping, sleeping. It is a bit depressing to feel like crap so much but since I saw the rewards before I will continue. Staying away from wheat has made it better this time. I got new NOIR glasses that helps alot and keeping the benicar blockade in place makes a big difference too. Not keeping it in place makes me feel worse. I can take my supplements but maybe just 1/2 as much as I was doing before. And keeping my allergies under control makes a big dif too.

Well enough of my whinning time for rest.

take care...be safe...lu2pmbu

No comments: