Tuesday, December 26, 2006

12/26--Happy Birthday Ms. Ma'am

Miss Ma'am is now a Ms. Ma'am who is grown up ;-). And today she turns 20 OMG. Seems like yesterday she was in 2nd grade ;-0. It was quite a few years ago that we where in NYC for her birthday. What a fun trip that was. I would like to that with all my girls sometime ;-). Well Happy 20th!!! I am very proud of you. You are a cool chick, women, and girl and I love you 2 pieces mieces beat you...except it is your birthday so you win!!!

I feel like crap today...don't tell Cole. I lied to him because I don't want him to worry. I love those boys and don't want them to think of me as poor sad aunt Sally. I want to be fun aunt Sally who they are proud of and want to spend time with. When all is said and done I want them to remember me with great affection and fondness. That when they are 40 they still play the lu2pmbu game and let me win occasionally. Maybe they will pretend like they don't have caller id ;).

That they will be that way with their children, or their rent-a-kids, or whomever it is they choose to work to spend time with. I want them all to be good to each other and to themselves. To remember that taking care of yourself doesn't mean selfish...it is the only way you can take care of someone else. To remember that judging books by their covers means you miss out on a lot of great and wonderful people and moments. Most importantly I want them to trust their gut instinct and do what they know to be true for themselves as long as they don't hurt themselves or other people.

On to my symptoms, etc. I cannot drink milk anymore it makes me feel like big crap. I cannot eat white flour. And very limited on whole wheat. I cannot drink, I cannot eat sugar. All of it makes me feel like big crap. One more week before I go back to Dr. and then I can get a better handle on my pain management so I don't feel so crappy. Hey I can deal with every other day feeling like crap. It is the every day migraine and pain I cannot deal with. But hey...now I know why I don't like milk ;-). Maybe when the lyme bastards are dead I will be able to enjoy it then. Guess it is back to coconut milk for me instead and my keifer.

Well I have work today if I want to take the day off tomorrow. One day my life will be more then work and feeling like crap ;-). I look forward to it...till then I will start doing the work needed from me to get better. Most people look at their life as the best chapters are behind them. I look at my life as the best chapter is yet to come. And that is an outlook I consider a blessing and always will.

Take Care...be safe...LU2PMBU

1 comment:

Hispeedsoul said...

Hey Sally! Sorry I missed this entry!!! But thank you so much for the birthday wishes :).

I heard you'll be out here for my birthday next year... it should be a pretty wild party. ;)