Saturday, December 16, 2006

12/15/06--Nice Day with Mom

12/15 --Took Benicar 12/14 night and was suppose to take minocycline yesterday but didn't get it till last night. It says to not take with food and I have a hard time with that and antibotics. So I take it at night after a bit of dark chocolate ...which is a luxary not a food ;-). But otherwise my stomach is torn up if I don't take it with food. I felt good yesterday. Minimal symptoms. Actually very good. I did have a bit of twitching but that is not unusal and my tummy has been ouchy with any wheat product on it. A bit of joint pain...not to much heart stuff...way too much sugar and white flour ;-). I am drinking a lot of bicarb these days. So far this morning I am over tired and that does cause me to have more symptoms so I am going back to sleep after I write this..much to a dog's sadness ;-)>

I need to get more probiotics. But it was a good day even with symptoms. Because honestly there where those 2 30 minute days in my life where I didn't feel anything weird. So I will even be happy with just good days like yesterday. And only 1 day of month on a weekend when I feel like I did on Tuesday. Thursdays was sucky too but Tuesday that was too much. But yesterday was a good day ;-). And that was nice cause I was with mom.

Mom and I had a good day together. After a rocky start but honest one. We went to the doctor and then over to the Kentlands to see the places we would like to be mom's new home sometime soon. She like it and there where all sorts of people there. She saw how close it was to me and all sorts of places. She also took me out to dinner at my favorite place -- Woodside Deli. She had a Ruben and my favorite potatoes and i had eggs. It was nice. Then we went back to my house and breezed back to Robbie's. Later I went and picked up Maxie and his friend near my house. They where at a party. I love my boys....They are they best ;-). I love my girls too but I don't think they see me as theirs like the boys do. Speaking of girls. Terzza (sorry for the horrible spelling) is the most beautiful girl...I didn't see Harry but my goodness. Of course Dave and Mimi are no slouches...they are nice, pretty, smart ;-). All good things.


Well I have a dog....just staring at me like I was the stupidest human on earth. And she would be write. No animals are going to let me go back to sleep till they have walk and food and maybe chick fillet ;-)...oh that is for me.

Take care...be safe....LU2PMBU

No comments: