Monday, December 25, 2006

12/25/06--Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all who stop by today. It has been a very nice Christmas. I am so blessed to be so well loved. I am the velveteen Sally ;-). If you are unfamiliar with the story please pick up a copy of "The Velveteen Rabbit". Another favorite is The Little Prince. I love my family and friends. If people walk away from me if the only thing they know is that I am blessed. I make no bones about it. I work hard at it and have for many lifetimes. And in this one I think I am beginning to get it right. I certainly hope so anyway ;-). I hope all of you reading this have had a nice day, week and Holiday.

I have to admit to being glad the holidays are over. While it was wonderful I have over indulged in everything. And I am paying the price. I feel like crap and am totally off kilter with my stuff. I even skipped Christmas dinner. I wasn't even able to eat until 8:00 and am missing a fabulous dinner and red velvet cake. But it is not fun to go and sit and watch people eat and have your stomach hurting. So I bailed. This is part of my journey and the road I have to take. It is a learning process luckily it is not like it is not a journey that am just starting...i feel like I am at the end of the journey. That chapter before I get to explore all the things I am interested in but have no energy to do. Like pottery which I dearly loved...working on my house...and even...maybe dating ;-). But I need to finish this chapter first or at least get it started. I imagine in however, long I will be feeling better and better on the good days.

The one thing I know for certain is that I am blessed. Blessed to know why I feel like I do. Blessed that I have a window well cover. Blessed to have found a handy man. Blessed to have bad pets curling up with me. Blessed to have a job with people I love and want to stay working with. Most importantly I am blessed with the people in my life....from the youngest to the oldest they all make my heart sing and for that I am forever blessed ;-).

Well I have faded hard and need to go lie down and get something for my pain. But I learned another thing. I cannot drink lots of milk due to the Vitamin D. It makes me feel worse. WAAAAAA. I love Raw Milk!!! WAAAAAAA...ok...whinning over. I will be happy I can eat chocolate ;-).

Take care...be safe...LU2PMBU

No comments: