Wednesday, December 13, 2006

12/13/06--Quiet today

Thanks for stopping by today. Well today was a good day physically and this evening has been pretty good too. A little heart fluttering but not bad, some joint pain especially in my wrist..must wear mitts tonight ;-). My tummy is more sensitive to wheat product. Even whole wheat products are bugging it so I might make some macaroons and some almond flour cookies for me this holiday season. Do mouse instead of cake and of course my lovely chocolate ;-). Fatigue but not bad, not too much dizziness, over all a good day. I am glad I was able to get to the point I could drive last night. That is the hardest thing sometimes. The dizziness, woozy, lightheaded feeling...not wanting to drive because I don't want to run the risk that I will get thrown off my equilibrium. But now at least I know why I get dizzy.

I slept well last night. I think the Benicar by the pure nature that is lowers your blood pressure helps me sleep. I know when I took it the other day during the day I was much more fatigued. Might be time to start tracking my blood pressure and temperature. The blood pressure to see if I could take it maybe 2 times or 3 a day at a dose of 5 mg's.

Much to my Derick's (my wonderful, fabulouse, brother-in-law...i only put that because people would think my family was toatlly whacked if I said my sister was married to my brother)...delight I will be a Sally Fallon convert after the holidays. I think it will be critical as long as I am on the antibiotics. I will of course have my fall offs. Like Vegas and then when I go out to CA hopefully in 2007. But for the most part of I will be doing Sally all the way. It will require a lot of work on my part. I will have to be planning and preparing my food for the week.

I will be working to keep up my body temperature too. The lyme's guys don't like them. I will provide some links at the end for you to read up more on lyme's. 2 things that will help me keep my body temperature up and that is 1 working out for about 1 hour a day. This will be good for me but also if I can keep my body temperature above 99 as much as I can they will die faster. Now I do not plan on finding ways to keep myself in a perpetual state of fever ;-). I would be happy with keeping my body temperature at 98.6 for more then a few hours of the day. But it is getting better with the Iodine. I will also take a nice 1/2 hour soak every evening before bed. This will also be my meditation time. I will do blessings and watch the soap (my nasty vice Linda Lee left when she moved out ;-)...and a WONDERFUL DOG...

I will also be working on making sure I keep myself supplemented too ;-). That makes a big difference. The calcium/magnesium helps my heart and my back. The Q10 helps the heart as well and circulation and gums. Blah, Blah, Blah. I do think if I hadn't taken my supplements since I turned 35 (thanks to my Mommy who has done so well all her life and took them regularly) I would be in much worse shape. Much worse shape YAY vitamins!!! YAY better living through chemistry. YAY for the possibility of feeling better!! With the right approach of body, mind, and spirit I can do this...I do believe.

Well I am getting tired and need to take my benicar...take the dog out one more time. I invite you all who are reading this to do one unselfish thing for someone who needs it. A random act of kindness. Pay it forward (Great Movie!!!)!!! Treat others like you want to be treated and follow your gut instinct!! I didn't proof read this just posting before my eyes close.

Take care...be safe...LU2PMBU

No comments: