Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12/12/06 -- All meds and reactions till 12/12/06

Well I am already a day behind in my posting but at least I am trying to keep up. The good news is yesterday I had a 30 minute period where I felt normal/GOOD/FABULOUS even and that was because nothing on me hurt, or twitched or felt chilled or squiggly pain or whatever. I felt what I guess millions of people feel everyday...nothing....and it was WONDERFUL!!! Unfortunately short lived...but it gives me hope!! So below is what was done in the actually almost 48 hours. Also my IPOD is almost all loaded with my cd's and I am in hog heaven!! Next best thing to TIVO ever!!! Especially if you are a music junkie!!. Also to my friends in different time zones I keep going to dial but the time difference screws me...so feel free to call me anytime ;-).

Ok. I am backing up to layout the meds I took when and the reactions. Please understand I have never chronicled my pain before except to say it gets worse with sugar, white flour, smoke either first or second hand, lack of sleep and stress ;-). I have cut out most white flour, sugar, and smoke. But not stress and sleep. And this time of year white sugar and flour be damned ;-).

Friday night around 10:00 pm I took my first dosage of minocycline 50 mg. Saturday I felt like crap all normal symptoms, fatigue, random pain, joint pain, heart afibish, head aches, although I did have some stomach cramping too which I hadn't had in a while. but I have felt that way for the last 1 1/2 months since I was taking the Vitamin D so I put that up to the half life finally leaving.

Saturday night I started the Benicar 5 mg. Benicar is a blood pressure lowering medication that also has anti-bacterial agents. However, since my blood pressure is low to begin with we are doing this just at night for me. Other people do it every 8 hours to keep pulling the lymes guys out. But we cannot do that with my blood pressure. Unless it is a bad day at work like the day I went to see my doctor..then it was 120/78 which is great ;-). But the stress that day that caused it was too much ;-). Ok back to my reaction.

Sunday was a good day I took my antibiotic in the morning. I was relatively symptom free not entirely but didn't feel horrible like I do today. There was about a 12 hour period from Sunday early afternoon to around 9:00 that I felt good. Not like yesterday where I had a bit of time with no symptoms but I felt good. I still took the opportunity to watch a movie and chill as Friday and Saturday I worked late and most of the day off and on Saturday. Then Benicar again Sunday night. I do notice that about 1/2 hour after taking the Benicar I get a serious chill depending on how late it is and how much iodine I have in my systems is how much it makes me chilled. The first night I took it was like around midnight and 1/2 hour later I got the kind of cold that I did before I got the thyroid medication...teeth chattering, bone chilled, shivering kind of cold. THANK GOD I DON'T GET THAT ANYMORE!!

Monday was a good day. I had symptoms in the morning and then I started to feel better. Right before I started to feel better I had one of those horrible ear ringing to almost a pop and then I started to feel better. And then a bit later I had an entire 30 minutes where I felt light like I never have before...of course it was short lived. However, if I can have a feeling like that ever is a fricken miracle!!!! By the evening I started to feeling some symptoms but they where not as bad as normally...which was great. I enjoyed feeling good for a minute ;-)

Tuesday is not such a good day. I am feel pretty badly today even though I got lots of rest last night. I took a shower last night around 10:30 pm and fell asleep till 6:30. am this morning. I didn't even take my benicar or shut the lights down ;-). This morning I woke up and I am dizzy, cold (but took thyroid late), twitching (my eye and cheeks twitch but you cannot see them), no head ache thank goodness, joints ache and random pain..oh and heart fluttering a bit. I do however not get to take any more then the cookies I can reasonably eat in 1 day (3 or 4). All the white flour and sugar are too much for me. Good news is Chocolate doesn't have much sugar and it has enough fiber to be in the good food category ;-).

Well I need to get back to work. I am not even re-reading this....

Take care...be safe....

No comments: