Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's Looks Like An Apartment!!--6/10

Well Mom's house place is now beginning to look like a home. Robbie, Derick and I kicked some butt today and her living room, bedroom and kitchen are box free. She has a fabulous bed to sleep in and a nice dresser to put her clothes. Her living room looks great with the bookshelves filled nicely with memento's and pictures. Which all came throw flawless thanks to the expert packing skills of Mychelle.

Her office still has a lot of boxes but at least she has a computer, a much better desk setup now then last week, and cords are safely tucked out of reach ;-). I will put up pictures of her place on the web this week for those who are interested. Just didn't get it done today. Somehow I didn't realize how much work we would have on this end. But she is beginning to feel settled. She has PT at 8:30 am tomorrow which I think is too early but I think anything before noon is too early ;-).

I think she is beginning to feel at home. I did have a scare tonight but the guardian 911 is now hooked up and on her. She has a new phone system that just taking some adjusting too. If her line is busy try her cell before panicking ;-). I am glad I went over though or I wouldn't have slept at all. And it didn't take that long. I did a couple of things for her and she was on her way to bed when I left.

As for me I am tired and am hoping sleep comes quickly. Cole's birthday was nice and he gave grandma a gift of having her furniture delivered instead of having a homemade ice cream cake... and he let Max have his RAM upgrade early. His upgrade can and will be removed if he doesn't keep his grades up. So I have a lot of ice cream to make soonly because I have all the making for ice cream cake.

I don't think that I mentioned Cole has Lyme's disease. So he cannot beat me anymore ;-). The rule is you are sick if you have a disease other then the one I have. At least I know what we can do to check if the boys are having a recurrence of it later too. Funny that Lyme's would become so prevalent in our lives. Mine taking a life time to find and theirs being caught quickly which is great. Of course Lyme's was a new thing back in the 70's. I am so greatful for having found things that make me feel so much better.

It has taken me 7 months and I am still not up to 100 mgs. As I told Dr. Fishman. I have been this way at least 33 years if not all my life. I don't expect a cure or to eradicate everything in a short period of time. I am glad to get better at all. I am greatful that I have been able to have I have. I do however need to get back on target with my medication. I think the medicine has helped me immensely with my being hungry all the time and I am almost the lowest I have been in 10 years. I need to start with a personal trainer and I promise to start crunches tomorrow. I need to remember my weights too. I need a good trainer. Well I will work on that next week ;-). Maybe I can work out with Mom. I am glad she is here in and I think she is beginning to be glad too.

Take care...be safe...lu2pmbu

No comments: