Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Sweet 16 Birthday Maxie!!! 6/17/07

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXIE!!!! Maxie is 16 today and I didn't even get to talk to him and I didn't get this posted before he left so he will have to wait until he returns to read it ;-). 16 years ago you where born...I worked for NASA and was in a training class on how to put in memory, cpu's, hard drives and the sort. You looked like ET and we couldn't have loved you anymore. We couldn't have thought you more beautiful for an ET looking baby ;-). But all white babies look like ET to me ;-).

Grandma was here from Denver for it your birth. We all were so thrilled and still are to have you in our lives. Your inquisitiveness has been a part of you since you where born. I think you get that from your Dad. Your ability to get excited by a paper clip from Grandma actually. Of course your mom and I both share that feature too. Inabilty to sleep is from where we know not but you share it with Uncle Steve and myself too. You seriously dry sense of humor you share with Uncle Steve. ZooWah .

Your deep kindness that you can exhibit on many occasions...that I think you get from all of us I remember watching you one time with Grandma Moore when you picked a crab for her because she was having a hard time. Or the way you liked to feed the homeless as a young boy. I respect you as a person not just as my nephew. I respect the organic co-op...kombucha boy whom I adore more then life it's self. The joy you bring into my life and heart you will never truly know...if you could then you would never be sad.

I want for you only what is best in life. Your journey is your own to choose, but do your best to choose wisely. You will fall occasionally and when you do I will always be here for you. Always here to help pick you back up and dust yourself off. Growing up Grandma always said your mom was my biggest supporter in the word and I always remembered and believe that too.

I am your biggest supporter in the world and when I ask or tell you something it is only to save you some pain. So even when I am a nudge... remember it is a nudge with love. As you stand on the crosswalk to adulthood ... remember we all make stupid choices. But don't let those define you. Roll with the punches and learn from your mistakes.

And if you are 45 and I am calling you Maxie...remember that I say that name with all the love in this world. I LU2PMDNBU!!! HAPPY 16 BIRTHDAY MAXIE!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!! dbmhjkloutwvbdbmp

Take Care...Be Safe...LU2PMDNBU HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: