Friday, June 8, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE--6/9 (posted on 6/8)

LU2PMDNBU ---only cause it is your birthday!! HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY COLE!!! Hard to believe that yesterday he was he baby who had me crying because I couldn't get him to stop crying ;-). And then I learned to make him laugh and from that point on...it was magic ;-). I love you with all my heart and am blessed to have such a wonderful nephew!!!! You make my heart sing when smile at me or wink...or when you have that comic book horrified look on your face when I kiss you or tickle you. You have enriched my life more then you will ever know and I am so greatful your mom and dad let me be such a big part of your family.

I am taking the night off tonight. Getting ready for frenzied ice cream making and cake baking activity tomorrow. I might bake the cake tonight since that will be one thing off my list. It is storming badly so going out to get the cream tonight is not my idea of fun. I rushed home to walk Daisy so she wouldn't have gotten no walk today. She is feeling a bit neglected you know. She hasn't gotten to go to mom's yet and she hates that.

Speaking of mom she walked to her PT today! How fabulous is that and she has appointments Monday, Wednesday and Friday and she will be walking! YAY for Mommy!!! Her place is coming along quite nicely and she is quite the cute mommy ;-). She gets her bed Sunday so at least she will have a nice place to rest!! YAY! She loves her computer!!! YAY!! Of course if she didn't I would have to steal it from her cause it is might fine. And I will be checking all visitors for the 22 inch Flat Screen Monitor as they leave.

I don't know what I am going to do about my house. I am seriously leaning toward selling it. Of course I really don't relish finding another place to live right now. I don't know...so right now I will do my Scarlett O'Hara imitation. I will focus on the tasks at hand. I feel like I am at a real crossroads in my life.

I understand why people drop out. People just deciding to move to a small town and live easily. I am a bit tired of the rat race. I understand completely why my mother ran away from home when she was 60. Yes 60!! You go Mommy! I have to say when I am not ripping her head off because I am angry with myself. I am really enjoying her company. I am just tired, cranky, and I need a time out. A long time out in a warm land with lemon's and lion's around ;-). Happy Akers retirement community here we come!

But until then I will do my best and try to forgive myself and all others for participating in this illusion. I will also pray like hell for all of us!! You included...whoever you are that reads this. One thing I always have no matter what....is my faith. I have gotten to witness miracles I never would have thought I would have needed. Some people get miracles just once or never but I have been blessed with more then one in my life. I hope you and your loves are blessed with miracles when you need them the most.

And now I am going to stop. I am not going to reread this...I am just going to post. So any sentences that don't make sense...well sorry. I will maybe edit it later or maybe not. But right now I need a bit of a nap before I bake.

take care....be safe...

No comments: