Sunday, June 3, 2007

Catch up on where I am in my life--6/3

Well Mom is back on the east coast. It took a lot of work but it is done. And now we are in the process of getting her place together. Between shopping at Robbie's and Sal's homes and her real shopping trips she will be good to go soonly ;-). It has been a hard ride for all of us this past year. But like everything in life we endured and faced the challenge square on and here we are 1 year later. Mom even goes up and down steps (not by herself) and she is looking forward to having her place setup.

As for my house. Well I will type of the results of the engineers report and I will post it. I have a fight on my hands and right now that is a bit difficult for me to face. I am tired of fighting...tired of being the one who does the right thing regardless....tired of owning a money pit. I know I have a lesson to learn besides don't buy a house with a flat roof or on a hillside. I am glad it was a sanctuary when needed and I have had some great times but I am ready for this ride to come to a halt. If that means selling my house or getting a lawyer and fighting. I am not sure what it will be.

But I have shed my last tears over it. I am tried of being sad about it and about everything. I have to admit to feeling enormously stupid for having bought such a money pit...although I am working on reversing that feeling too.

As for my risk I mentioned last time...it didn't turn out how I wanted it to but I took a shot and I will always be glad I did. Because if it had worked out...well at least I won't always be haunted by the fact I didn't take a chance. Unfortunately it still hurts but hey...when did life not hurt a bit. My life is certainly at a crossroads and I have no idea how it will turnout or even what I want it to be. But it is definitely shifting and turning.

Now a bit of bragging about my high school grads. Mason got to have an audience with the Pope which is very cool especially for him. I am very proud of him and I only wish him the best in life. And Wes got all state for Lacrosse which is great. Both boys make there parents proud. As do all my kids. Even when we are trouble we all in the end make our parents proud. It is our nature...all the people I love are good, kind, wonderful people and I am blessed to have them in my life. I am blessed to be well loved by many. I am blessed to love many too ;-).

Well it has been a long year and I am going to bed. Sleep has been elusive as of late and I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning. I also have a dog who is looking at me like she wants to go out for a short walk. She was robbed today by the weather. I hope everyone who reads this is blessed with lots of love, peace, happiness, good health and prosperity.

No comments: