Sunday, June 17, 2007

Congrats to Cole!--6/17/07

Well Cole qualified for the Junior Olympics in kayaking today!! YAY!!! I am so proud even though I missed it. I got lost and missed it but he qualified to go to Golden Colorado for them. I am SOOO PROUD!!!!! Going forward I will go to Robbie's first and follow them. I did however make it for the medals and was the only one who heard Coles name called that he got one.

I think next year we are going to the Junior Olympics. I am planning my vacation for it now. With Mom here going out to Colorado is not a have to anymore and so there is at least 1 week of vacation a year I get back. I will go out next year for Jimmy's graduation but after that may not be back until I see Sean's. Anyhoo. I am very excited for him...he was tired as he did 2 runs. I am glad Sarah and Maggie where there to see him. They are Derick's sisters. His cousins Caroline and Harry came too. Amazing how much they have grown in the last while.

Well all of mom's boxes are unpacked!!! She has pots and pans she can use. She has a microwave/convection oven, food (YAY Trader Joes). She has a broom and dustpan. She has a printer and bedroom TV. Laundry Soap she can use to do her own laundry. A tray she can carry that is light with high sides. She has walked her butt off shopping and is ready to start shopping on-line ;-). We had a nice weekend but I am requesting the next weekend off.

Well I need to get some sleep. I hope all who read this have sweet dreams and lots of blessings and love. For all who cannot read it...LU2PMBU!!

Take Care....Be Safe...I LOVE MY FAMILY AND AM PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!!!

No comments: