Saturday, January 13, 2007

1/3/2007--HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!! I have never been more happy for mommy to have another birthday as I am today. I have a new appreciation for my mommy. I have always appreciated all the wonderful qualities she has given me in my life. The ones like my ability to laugh long and hard out loud, without thought or care to what others think. The ability to spoil people. To make them feel special and like the most important person in the world.

Her wonderful ability to look at alternative everything for more peace, wisdom, knowledge. Her good taste and style. Her love to share with us the finer things in life. Her love of technology and her kindness. She worked hard in civil rights all her life. She couldn't be a harder worker. That quality I posses but it also taught me the importance playing too. She taught me to say please and thank you. She taught me to treat others as I would like to be treated.

Now for those who are reading this and don't know my mother is not a Saint. She does have her share of foibles. The last 5 or so years our relationship has been difficult. We have always loved each other and we always like each other....we just don't get along. Or should I say didn't. I do believe we have turned a corner. Over the years mom and I have had a lot of fun together and I look forward to having lots of fun with her again. I think she is looking forward to it too ;-).

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!! I love you and am looking forward to this next chapter in our lives together.

take care...be safe...lu2pmbu

No comments: