Monday, January 22, 2007

1/22--Thank You For My Blessings

Today was a good day...actually a great day. I felt like crap...really like crap...but that is ok. Today my JimJim is alive and well and that is the only thing that matters at all. He started to fishtail and when he realized what his options where he opted for the snow bank. Which really was an ice bank that his car walked up and rolled over. He rolled his car on an ice bank. He remarked to Stever that he didn't realize how much crap he had in the car till he saw it all sitting there on the roof ;-). He was wearing his seat blet and he is OK!!!

He is my 1st born nephew and I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. Robbie and I went to the hospital together. She picked me up in my apartment in Claradon and we went out to Fairfax Hospital. We got there and I remember seeing them wheel Christina and Jimmy out to clean him up. He was soooo cute...the cutest of them all. I wanted to hold him and never let him go!! I still do!!! I THANK GOD that he was willing to bestow another miracle on my family today. For those who don't believe in miracles, I feel sorry for you. The happen every day if you choose to see them. I am going to stop now. I still feel physically like crap, a bit emotional, but very happily blessed and I think rest will serve me best.

Take Care...Be Safe....THANK YOU FOR ALL MY BLESSINGS EACH AND EVERY DAY!!!

No comments: