Wednesday, January 17, 2007

1/17--Everyday is a new Experience

I am blessed...I have found a handyman. He's not Berl or Derick but he is honest and I believe we have the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I have a 40 year old home so there is a lot of work for my new best friend Rick. If you need a handyman drop me a note and I will supply it. Also if you need a pet sitter.

Well every day I feel different. I have been running the gamut of symptoms...allot of just wanting to sleep...which while being a wonderful thing...can also be somewhat detrimental since I get nothing accomplished toward my home life. The pain and such is better. I do think I am noticing less hair loss. I need to track that. My stomach really does hurt the day after the antibiotic. UGGGG... One thing I have figured out that the keeping the Benicar Blockade is important. I am going to ask for dosing every six hours...then i am sure to make the time between. .

I am feeling positive. I have to admit to having a cat perfectly placed on my feet in the 2 feet warming position...ummmm nice...shhhh. I am not a trained human...and if I say it enough someone someday might believe me ;-). I did get 1/4 of the cat piss carpet ripped out. This is the worst of it and it is amazing!! Today the rest of the sub flooring gets put down. The air quality between ripping out the carpet and the new heating and cooling system well if it weren't for food i wouldn't need to take a decongestant today...I don't need one in my own home now!!! YAY!!!

Thank You Linda for coming over and helping me get the stuff out for it to be done. And Thank You to Joni for her help this summer in getting ready for my new heating and cooling system. I know I owe you a trip and an apology for bagging Vegas. It's just been that kind of year where nothing worked out as planned.

Well I am hoping that this week I will see the response I did towards the end of the 2nd week of the protocol. I am hoping I will start feeling good on my good days. Giving up all your vices to not feel better really sucks ;-). I am blessed and of that there is no doubt. Well my benicar kicked in and I am freezing now and need to go lie down...besides it is 3:00 am. I do love my sleeping disorder...Another night I feel asleep by 9:30 ... it's all good and I am not complaining....whinnng...not complaining ;-).

take care....be safe....lupmbu

No comments: