Thursday, February 1, 2007

2/1--CONGRATULATIONS

I am so proud of my kids. All of them. I love you all to pieces mieces beat you all. Somebody is going to have to add me to their myspace page so I can add comments. My email address is lu2pmbu@yahoo.com. My myspace page is take a guess...LU2PMBU. See that way I always win ;-)...beat you all ;-) . Miss Mackenzie got her first CMA job and moved into her first place with her friends! Mackenzie you haven't taken the traditional road and well I relate well to that but you have hard on herself, hard at school and have become a wonderful young women.

Who would have thought that you would like to draw blood. You have always had a kind heart of course there might be a sibling or two that questioned that periodically. But you have prevailed and I think the hardest time of your life is behind you. Life does get easier as you get older and I think you realize that. You are a smart young women whom I am very proud of and you remind me a great deal of myself. You keep working on yourself and having fun in the process.

Now if I am blowing any ones news then I apologize but Congratulations Michael and Sandra. I am very happy for you. I look forward to meeting Sandra the next time I am out in CA. I am glad you all have found each other and that you are happy. Michael is a wonderful man and I am sure Sandra must be wonderful too. You turned out to be much like your father and I don't think there is a higher compliment than that one. It is amazing to think about when you all moved to Columbia and how you where just integrating your families. And now well you have integrated well...integrated a few of us you didn't expect along the way! I am so proud of all my family and friends. You are an amazing group of people I choose to hang out with in this lifetime ;-). I love you all.

For those that have made comments about please update more regularly. I am trying but sometimes...between work....the lymes....the house. Which has no more cat piss carpet in it!!! YAY!!! Sub flooring sometime suppose by the end of the week ;-). I went back to the doctor yesterday did some more adjusting. I have learned alot in the last month about making sure the benicar blockade doesn't get broken otherwise my symptoms get worse. I am definitely feeling better but I stopped the minocycline for 4 days and notice that the symptoms started to get worse on a daily basis. I am thinking by the end of Feb I will have a good understanding of how this works ;-).

take care...be safe.....lu2pmbu

No comments: