Monday, February 5, 2007

2/4--Life is good

I've slept all weekend thanks to my herx (i call it hexing ;-) hexing reaction...been just whipped. My stomach too was torn up...love those dying lymes ;-). I felt like crap but I have noticed some good things too. My hair is falling out less. My heart not fluttering. My night chills are not as bad. All very positive!! My energy is still low but that is okay. I am seeing results in other areas so that is a good thing. Besides I have a wonderful life, wonderful family and wonderful pets ;-).

I did go to whole foods today and bought some gluten free bread (till I bake some myself) and had toast tonight for dinner. I hope my tummy is more settled tomorrow so I can have some wonderful Chili Robbie and Derick made. It reminded me of the Christmas Eve Chili Cook-Off which I will get to not judge this year ;-). Anyway they also had GF muffins...and I bought and ate one of those too ;-). I have some recipes to try as well. The GF brownies are fab and I used Chai for the water, and added some toasted coconut and used coconut oil for the fat. So they are as healthy as something like that can be for you ;-).

Well I am falling asleep so that is all for now.

take care...be safe...lu2pmbu.

No comments: