Tuesday, February 6, 2007

2/6--Learning is good

As part of the attacking of the Lymes I am finding that attacking it on a spiritual and physical level is helpful. Or maybe it is the culmination of a lifetime search for the thing that will make me feel better. Over the years I have found somethings worked better then others. I have never been able to put it all together. Now it is all coming together. Like a puzzle that actually has had a lost piece...one that everyone loved and always pulled out to play with...got to the end and found it's piece was still missing. Then one day when the children are playing they find it while getting a ball that rolled under the couch. That night the family put the puzzle together with a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction they hadn't experienced before. That is how I feel. At 43 years old I finally understand my body.

I have always had a good understanding of myself. I mean I have always known I was different. Yes special. I am an old soul and a sensitive soul. Maxie is an old soul...Colie is an sensitive soul..Jimmy is a bit of both. I don't know about Wes and Sean since I don't know them as well. I am sure that I have traveled many lifetimes with these people I choose for my family and friends. And my pets...I am not a pet person ;-). Ok so in the secrets ....the universe has no word for not. So all my life I have said I am not a pet person. I have also had this uncanny knack with dogs and cats...even when I have been afraid of the dogs they always loved me. Kids too...and for the kids who know me now...they know I don't like kids ;-). God I'm Blessed...so blessed to have these kids, my friends, and my family. I choose well in this life. I think I might actually achieve enlightenment this time. But I have a while to go before I reach there.

Now looking back on my life I am so glad I stuck to being true to who I was. Even when it pissed off my mother, brother, sister, and friends ;-). I like the person I am and I like that I can travel the spiritual path of A Course in Miracles and be happy about being eclectic. I am glad I am different...that my experience has been different. It has given me a broad prospective that helps me embrace all kinds of people as my family and friends. I am just blessed.

I am feeling like crap and the cold is just kicking my butt....but I am seeing the benefits so that is a good thing. Blood draw tomorrow and I meet with Dr. Fishman March 5th. Well time to take Daisy out and me to close my eyes.

Take care...be safe...lu2pmbu

No comments: