Thursday, February 15, 2007

2/15--Happy Valentines, Homes, and life

1st of all Happy Valentines day to you all. I am blessed to have a lot of people that do things for me on Valentines. Mommy, Robbie, sometimes various friends...if I am lucky the animals all cooperate for the day ;-). So Thanks to all my loved ones that make me feel special not only on Valentines but everyday of the year.

On to homes....I have a 40 year old home that I truly dearly love. I have been making progress on getting done many things that where not evident when I purchased the home. Well I did win the taking of 2 of the trees down. I will take the other one down. However, I believe that I have a branch that fell on the roof my home and has caused my roof to leak and possibly collapse over the coarse of this night. I have done the best I can to minimize the damage.

The kids will sleep with me down here (listen to me calling my pets kids)...where it is leaking too but the bucket is smaller and needs to be changed more frequently. The real deal is no matter what happens...Whining is just not an option. I have my mother and my nephew that are alive and well. So a hole in my roof or whatever...it is just stuff. The people I love and animals...are all okay...so I will be very greatful for what I have been given.

However, I might just vent for a minute ;-). No. I will practice what I preach and be happy that I have power. That I have all that I have. Hopefully sleep will come shortly ;-)....but if it doesn't I will put on my ipod using my itrip so i don't use my headset and listen to an evening meditation...till then i will check on my leaks and write in my blog ;-).

take care...be safe....lu2pmbu

No comments: