Sunday, March 11, 2007

3/11/2007--Happy and Sad day

Well first I survived DST!!! I am very proud of all the people I work with for pulling it off. My self included. I am very tired today...physically, emotionally, and a bit spiritually. i had a nice after noon with maxies taxie. Please note that a cat bottom was removed to continue typing and may have to do that a couple of times ;-)...ana banna thinks her rightful place is on me where ever i don't want her to be...but I have shoooed her away tonight.

First I had my doctor's appointment. He is pleased with my progress. He has ordered a GI test which I am glad about. Years ago I was diagnosed with the helobacter that causes ulcers. I have always had problems with my tummy. I remember back in the day of barium x-rays drinking barium....YUCK! Now it is a stool sample kit. But I have to be off the antibiotics and possibly the benicar too...My vitamin D number is down substantially but the low one is still the same. This is the first one not smoking and I did with no supplements. Ok enough about that...I will be doing more on that for next week.

Now the good. Jimmy had his plays this weekend. I haven't talked to him but I am sure it went well. He is such a wonderful kid and I am so proud of him. He is smart, kind, nurturing, and loving...he is a snuggy muff...all the boys are snuggy muffs...I am really proud of him and his swimming. I cannot help but be proud of him being in the play. Of course having been in the theater crew as well...it makes me feel a bit closer to him. I am so sorry I was not there to see his play and to give him break a leg flowers!! Of course I never had the courage to be on stage. But I was a great Assistant Director ;=).

Hum interesting jump to what I do know. Anyway I am so blessed to have such wonderful young men whom I get to love and whom love me!! I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love my boys. They are my heart and I will always be here for all my boys. I am so proud of them.. I wish I could have Jimmy out here for some time this summer. I will have to talk to Steve about that I will even buy his ticket. Hopefully I will have a room for him to sleep in by then.

Maxie ripped down my fence today!!! THANKS MAXIE!!! In order to take the tree that is leaning toward my house and unstable I had to remove the fence. Well I didn't ....I helped...but Maxie did most of it. He knew just what to do and even to tarp it so Billy Holiday (the Cat)...although he gets lots of points for knowing that she was a singer. He told me what to get and he set about taking it apart. He is a smart young man. He has some cool music and I am blessed to have him as my nephew.

As I am with all my nephew and kids. I am glad that they all still love me and that they trust me. The only thing I want in the world is for my kids and family (that includes all you friends too) is them to be happy and healthy... I want them all to realize the fabulous people that they are....that they can be true to themselves . That they learn to forgive...themselves and everyone else they meet. That they trust their gut instinct and that they keep themselves safe.

Now for the sad. Some very good family friends of ours had a tragic death. Their father and husband died today. He was 54 years old. He and his wife loved each other very much. It was very evident Thier love. They have 2 sons 9 and 13. He has 2 sons from a previous marriage in their 20's. They are like the Akers to the Fraleys for my sister and her family. It is a huge tragedy and reminds me to tell everyone we love how much we do. So please say your prayers for them. Their name is the Brands. All prayers are appreciated.

Well I am exhausted and need to get some sleep. It's been a Long week and believe it or not I have not napped at all today...which is why I am still up and am over tired so I am going to sleep.

Thanks to all the people who love and support me. Thanks to all the kids that have allowed me to be a part of their life from childhood to adulthood. It is not an honor I take lightly and one that warms my heart. Because when people ask me if I am sad I didn't have children. I say no....because while I might not have had my own....I have a number of them that I have been honored to love and have in my life. They invite me to come and have a drink with them on their 21st birthdays. And I remember when some of them thought I was the plague during those "teen years". So to my kids....all of you...thank you for letting me be a part of your life. I am always here if you need me...and even if you are don't.

Take care...be safe...I am not proofing so be nice when reading ;-)

No comments: